6.06.2011

Manic Monday Blogarrhea

My mom's most embarrassing moment is funnier than my own most embarrassing moment (which, when asked to share, I can never retrieve very fast), so I always borrow hers during that particular ice breaker.  She starts the story like this, "you know when you see a dog in a car in a parking lot and you bark at it?" Which always makes me laugh, because no, I don't know. I have never done that and I have never seen anyone else do it.  She says it like it's a normal thing to do, like we all walk around barking at dogs in cars.  As the story goes, she approached a dog in a car with an open window, and barked at the dog, when the dog turned around, it was a woman.  The rest of the story is pretty funny, but the beginning is always my favorite part. Which is why I was stunned with myself the other day in the Target parking lot when I saw a dog in a car, and I BARKED AT IT. Am I feeling okay?

...and sadly, that's all the blogarrhea I can muster today.

1 comment:

  1. Lynn OberprillerJune 17, 2011 at 6:19 PM

    this cracked me up!!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are cool, being mean is not, so please... just don't do it. Hey, thanks!

Have Keeping Her Cool Emailed to you!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Popular Posts