1. My Keurig (because I LOVE coffee. Coffee is my mistress and deserves the ultimate mixtape),
(Of course, I still have a little stash of K-Cups for when I'm feeling like switching it up...)
2. Target, duh. But more specifically, the Target Red Card debit card that gives me 5% off each purchase.
3. Southwest Airlines. Mr. Lindstrom and I recently took our first (and likely last) trip without the kids overnight to Chicago. We had gotten an amazing deal on our tickets ($39 each way - I felt like we were stealing them). Southwest Airlines has air travel figured out. You board in "groups" rather than by seat assignment, and once you are on the plane, you pick your seat. The flight attendants are so upbeat and hysterical, you forget to be nervous -- like this guy:
Also, they don't wheel those crazy carts up and down the aisle when they are doing beverage service. They come and take your order, and then bring you your requested beverage. They also give you free snacks. FREE! Oh, and we didn't get to take advantage of this service, but they do not charge you for checked bags. I would actually give them a kiss along with the mixtape.
4. Hendrick's Gin and Tonic with a cucumber. My friend Anna introduced me to this cocktail, and I'll never be the same. It's a really special treat every once in a while on an extremely hot day (after the children have gone to bed, of course). I think it bears noting that I am not really a gin kinda girl, and I LOVE this refreshing drink.
5. This video. It's darling on every level: